Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Paperboy

Now for all my friends who know Chauncy, they know he is very vocal, he is a loverboy.. No one has ever exclaimed that is a smart lab.... trust me no one. But he is smart like a fox.. He can figure things out that the other two would never think about. Like how to get the lid up on the dog proof garbage can, 30 seconds flat! Then how to get the lid up on the little compost bin under the sink... 10 seconds and that includes opening the cupboard door. But it took us humans 3 years to figure out how to keep him out of it without a lock on the cupboard. Get this we turned the bin around backwards.. sad it took us that long to figure that out..  But I want to show you Chauncy's GREATEST trick ... well it's his only trick really but never mind you will love it...

2 comments:

Joey said...

Chauncey, you are the best Paperboy I've ever seen!

Would you be willing to move to Texas?

sighned....
Your secret admirer

Janessa Andrioccio said...

Okay, I guess we're going to have to up our game over here. Bruiser just lifts the paper off the grass when he *feels* like it. Heck of an effort Chauncy Boy! We're impressed!!!